Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Okay Santorini, let's see what all the hype is about

Basically due to a great number of factors, it has taken awhile to put these up considering I went to Santorini a week or two ago (all time is a bit fuzzy here), but I finally can put up the first (of probably three) posts!
Santorini was incredible. We went at a perfect time because there were people, but it wasn't overcrowded quite yet. The dramatic cliffs were everything I thought they were going to be, and the weather was absolutely perfect. The only negative aspect was that we only had a weekend there...
The first day being spent lounging around on the ferry, taking a bus from the port up the steep road to the town and our hotel, exploring & eating (chinese and ice cream) and taking in the sunset. 
Not too shabby Santorini!
 
Trying on Mike's shades

 
  

 
                                               hahahah sorry Car! I had to..



1 comment: