Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Goodbye Santorini

Well, it was finally Sunday and the time to leave Santorini was approaching. It was a bittersweet feeling, part of the bitter feeling being having to spend part of our last afternoon in a museum. The ladies who worked at the museum were pretty harsh and yelled at our teacher in front of us because he didn't have licensing papers to teach a class in their museum, and also yelled at us for taking pictures with people in them, not just of the artifacts themselves.
So naturally, we made a game of trying to take pictures with people in them too...

We checked out of our hotel, got some ice cream, and even ran into my parents! (They were on their final stop on their cruise). It was fun giving hugs (despite the fact the tattoo placement made it slightly difficult at the time) and walking around with them for a bit before we had to leave. But I knew I would see them again on Tuesday in Paros (they stayed here last week. pictures from that to come soon...told you I was behind!) Such a fun surprise seeing them..I miss them again already!

 
 
  
 
 
Some basic Greek for you all :)


Coral's impression of Janice from Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment