Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Thursday, July 21, 2011

mid-week reflection

So its Wednesday night here with the Anaheim camp at Big Bear camp, getting to the point of exhaustion but totally worth it! Been working on the media which I love, except I am spending so much time dissecting the songs that it makes it difficult to be able to fully engage in worship. Granted I am worshipping when I am making the slides or when I am praying with my team. But I realize that the commas, the backgrounds, and those things that I stress over before the set contribute to someone else's ability to worship and communicate with our Heavenly Father.
And that is a rad concept to think about.
The team has become even more of a family to me, and I feel blessed to be able to work with such talented and fun people.
Missing people from home a little bit. I do love it here but hearing my mom's voice today, and seeing pictures of friends going on hikes without me make me miss home (and of course the amazing meals that come with that! ) Trying my best not to get distracted by things pulling me back home. Even here I find myself easily distracted by off-roading in golf carts and other various things but there have been some amazing conversations here that I wouldn't trade for the world.
Side notes: been craving Cheesecake Factory for the past two weeks, I LOVE the look of the full moon through the silhouettes of trees and surrounding visible stars, and it is insane how dirty feet get at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment