Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Showtime!

Pretty much right when we returned from Italy, we had to transition into show mode, with the reading being the next night (for the creative writing students to read their work), and our art exhibition being the following night (Saturday).
I was so proud to see everyone's work all together, and it was a pretty good turn out with there being alot of local Greeks that know about this show and like to see what we've been up to.
After walking around a bit, a bunch of us hung out and surveyed the happenings from the roof.
And what did Carleigh Chloe and I do?
We took pictures with my camera of course (playing around with the self-timer settings:)

 
Night two: The art exhibition

 
Our group picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment