Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So close yet so far

Tonight's realizations:
1. I will not be getting any sleep. I would have to be up in an hour anyway (4am..yuck).
2. It is alot harder to keep a check in suitcase under 51 lbs than I originally thought.
3. I have a huge fear that my luggage will be lost, and thus have tried to fit everything of importance into my carry on. Lord knows how I'm going to lift it above my head into the overhead compartments.
4. Goodbyes suck.
5. Despite the fact I feel that I currently don't feel ready to go, I doubt I would ever feel completely prepared.
6. Online traffic schools have hilarious names! (i.e. Ticket Toaster, Comedy School for Less, California Jammin traffic school) almost funny enough to forget I have to do it..
7. Watching Lost and Taken before my trip probably wasn't the smartest idea, as much as I enjoy them.

Crazy that next time I write on here, I will be in Greece!
But separating me from paradise is a long day of traveling: from SD to New York to London and finally to Athens.
Time for an adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! Love you & can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise I am so proud of you!! Good luck getting situated the first few days and I know we will be hearing from you soon!! California to new York to London to Athens?!? Girl it already sounds amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how long will you be gone for!? im so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED for you! pictures pictures pictures, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete