Welcome

So I have jumped on board with this blogging trend, and am excited to see where it takes me

Monday, February 21, 2011

Quote

Took this photo on the way to class
Being loved by someone gives you strength
While loving someone deeply gives you courage
-Lao Tzu

I have been reflecting on this quote for awhile now. Ever since I first saw it in a book (in Anthropologie obviously) and took a picture of it with my phone (and proceeded to make it my main background) I have been kind of obsessed. 
Not only is the quote precious, it is so extremely true. 
Being loved instills a unique kind of confidence in a person. And loving someone else enough to take risks and make sacrifices can definitely be scary at times. 
I am lucky to have been able to experience both feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment